Accepted File formats
Please follow these guidelines for the best results:
- A print ready, high resolution PDF is preferred & will give you the best result for printing.
- We have the capacity to accept other most other document formats (Word, PowerPoint, Illustrator etc).
- Apple specific document formats (Keynote, Pages etc) are not supported.
- Jobs can be emailed to us, or brought in on a disk.
- Large files can be sent via FTP sites, but we can usually handle files up to 15mb via email.
Print File Specifications
Your print files should adhere to the following guidelines:
- 2mm of bleed on each edge is required for full bleed printing.
- Conversion of Spot to Process colours gives the best & most expected result for Digital Printing.
- Acrobat PDF version 1.6 or higher is helpful as well.
If you are all unsure about what you need to do or what’s the best way to send a file, feel free to call us on (03) 9654 3759 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org